McConnel unveiled its new 60-series Power Arms at the 2012 Royal Highland Show.
Featuring a robust heavy-duty design, powerful hydraulics, and an advanced feature-set, the 60-series has been specially designed for farmers, contractors and local authorities.
Two models are available – the new PA5360 with a reach of 5.3m (17' 5"), and the PA5860 with a 5.8m reach (19'). Power is delivered by 60hp 100/litre-a-minute hydraulics from a heavy-duty cast iron pump and reinforced steel gearbox.
Key features of the new machine include:
• A choice of five different control systems – including the state of the art REVOLUTION which offers eight proportional and two bang-bang functions.
• McConnel’s Easy Drive System (EDS) comes equipped with REVOLUTION – delivering hands-free cruise control for verge-mowing and a dramatic increase in working speed.
• The option of Variable Forward Reach, which allows operators to position the arm alongside the cab for greater visibility, comfort, and precision.
• A redesigned mainframe made from super-strength Domex steel and a new hydraulic layout for an improved performance
• Easier access to the oil tank for maintenance and servicing
• A cushioned top link for added protection and comfort when in transport mode
• Hy-reach geometry
• Hydraulic breakaway with a fast-acting auto-reset offering unrivalled protection if the arm comes into contact with an obstacle.
• A hydraulic Power Slew enables safe, comfortable transport and gives operators the flexibility to mow precisely in tight corners.
The 60-series models are available in left or right-hand builds, while a front-mounting option is available on the PA5360 model.
The machines succeed McConnel’s iconic PA53 and PA58 models which have proved extremely popular with customers around the world.
Same Deutz-Fahr Appoints Dealer Development Manager for UK & Ireland
JPM Agricultural McCormick Tractor Dealership
Zetor Forterra Triumphs at Race in Latvia