The Magnum Euro Open is capable of shredding everything from fine grass to overgrown gorse, the heavy-duty, high performance machine delivers a package of advanced features making it one of the most versatile on the market.
McConnel has unveiled its versatile new flail mowerA combination of robust build-quality, great value for money, and a professional specification make the Magnum Euro Open an ideal tool for farmers, contractors, local government teams and operators tackling a wide variety of challenging environments.
- the Magnum Euro Open.
The machine has a low tractor horsepower requirement; features hydraulic offset as standard; and comes in three different working widths: 2.3 metres, 2.5 metres, and 2.8 metres.
Key features include:
• A five-position adjustable rear gate allows operators to customise the mower to suit different operations.
When fully closed the Magnum delivers a fine-cut finish and generates an exceptional mulching performance that aids decomposition, reduces parasitism and promotes grass regrowth.
When fully open the machine can work at higher speed, tackling everything from dense overgrowth to maize stubble.
Debris is thrown over the roller so that plant residues are not driven into the soil.
• Driveline protection heavy duty overrun PTO clutches installed on the drive shaft protect the Magnum Euro Open against overloading and prevent power being transmitted back down the PTO which could damage the tractor.
• An energy efficient double spiral rotor reduces power consumption and the overlap of the flails ensures a high quality finish and an even distribution of mulch.
• Heavy-duty whale-tail flails deliver a superb finish and possess the toughness required for a long cutting life. The flails are suitable for both fine finish grass cutting and tackling thick heavy growth.
• Hydraulic offset comes as standard, allowing operators to switch to offset cutting quickly and safely without the need for time-consuming manual adjustments.
Case IH Launches AFS Support Centre with 24/7/365 Service
Hypro ProClean Two-Nozzle Container Rinsing System at Cereals Event
Shropshire Agricultural Engineer Wins IAgrE Prize